Rieju Mrt 2018 CDI Drossel

vor 7 Minuten schrieb RiejuMRTboy:

@Bens Rieju

Wenns 72 geht mit Stecker gezogen dann ist das völlig normal. Kannst ja aber trotzdem durchbohren. Umdüsen musst du nicht.

Verstehe schon, aber man merkt das die cdi drosselt, weil wenn ich on den 73 bereich reinkomne, verliere ich das gas bis ich wieder 60 hab. 

vor 1 Minute schrieb Bens Rieju:

Verstehe schon, aber man merkt das die cdi drosselt, weil wenn ich on den 73 bereich reinkomne, verliere ich das gas bis ich wieder 60 hab. 

Dann kannst ruhig durchbohren. Passiert nichts. Einfach das Loch mit Heißkleber ausfüllen

Gerade eben schrieb Bens Rieju:

Uff, wir haben ja nichmal heißkleber zuhause.... kann ichs mit isoband zukleben?

Ja sicher. Würde es dann aber möglichst bald mit Heißkleber auffüllen. Nur zur Sicherheit falls das Moped mal länger im Regen steht

Hi! All,

Please let me share my experince.

This is about my Reiju, MRT PRO, EURO 4, 2018 originally equipped with catalyst exhaust system.

Btw, the black cable, mentioned a lot here at this forum, works like this: The electric ventile located on the ecu is linked to the carburator with a house.  That ventile thing is a max speed limiter. It cuts the fuel. When given a tension voltage from the ecu it openens, letting air into the carburator and thereby restriction the fuel flow. Just plugging the airflow gives the same effect as cutting the cable.  In Sweden, the cut happens at 55 km/h.

The max rpm limiter is built into the ecu (engine control unit) located at the oil tank.

My quess is that the ecu either shuts off part of the sparks or just move the ignition point late in the cycle. I have an 80cc Airsal, EVO pipe and 13/62 gear. Rest is original. The bike start to misfires, but continues to increase speed,

at 70 km/h. It maxes out at 85 km/h  Though, the EVO pipe runs extremely hot running a longer time lika that. This due to the "after burning" in the pipe of the petrol not ignited.

That's my only problem now. All other chokings and restrictions have been fixed and removed. This max rev limiter kicks in around 11 000 rpm on all gears. As I said It does not kill the engine. Only lower the effect. 

I read all on this forum, been searching on other forums and I have also done some research on my own. Here is my conclusion finally:

If I had and older bike, before 2017, I could easily had fix this by buying an after market not restricted cdi. Remark; only the new cdi are called ecu. ?!

Unfortunately, the spare part dealers have no unrestricted ecu to offer for the new EURO 4, catalyst and ecu (from EFI Technology) equipped bikes. Thay say it's coming but thay do not know when.Tired of waiting i bought a new ignition system. See the link. I don't want to drill and risk destroying a 500 € ecu. I was recommended by a 2 stroke expert service technician to not do it. He said it worked on the older cdi but not the new ecu.

https://www.twostroke.se/mvt-tandning-millenniumanalog-5

The MVT system is designed for plugging in to the older Ducati ignition system, think it is those before 2014, those system with a combined ignition coil and cdi. Anyhow, this means that the MVT ignition set is not a plug and play for my bike that I want to be street usable, day and night. That will say, I need to understand how to wire it and connect to the bikes electric system, not only to get a spark and engine to run (which is quite easy), but also to maintain all electrical functions intact. . 😊

Does any when know where to find an electrical diagram for my bike? I can find upto 2017 on the internet but that is different to my 2018 model.

I will post more when I get more news. 

Ps. It annoys me that the ecu basically kills the bike in the middle of the power peak. Feel that 100 km / h is just around the corner. Ds.

bearbeitet von revviking7638

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo Jungs,

folgende Frage. Einige schreiben, dass sie einen anderen Auspuff und Düse angebaut haben. Ich frage mich gerade, was das in der Endgeschwindigkeit bringen soll? Wenn ich richtig verstehe, gibt es eine elektronische Begrenzung der Drehzahl durch die CDI Einheit. Also kann doch eine anderer Auspuff und Düse nur etwas an der Leistung, sprich dem Anzugsverhalten ändern oder liege ich falsch?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb refoeh:

Hallo Jungs,

folgende Frage. Einige schreiben, dass sie einen anderen Auspuff und Düse angebaut haben. Ich frage mich gerade, was das in der Endgeschwindigkeit bringen soll? Wenn ich richtig verstehe, gibt es eine elektronische Begrenzung der Drehzahl durch die CDI Einheit. Also kann doch eine anderer Auspuff und Düse nur etwas an der Leistung, sprich dem Anzugsverhalten ändern oder liege ich falsch?

Ganz genau. Die CDI begrenzt die Drehzahl, Leistung wirst du mehr haben aber bringen tuts nicht so wirklich weil die CDI halt dauernt begrenzt. Ob es dem Motor schadet? Das weiß ich selber leider nicht so genau aber meiner Meinung nach sollte es nicht schaden, es nervt halt nur ;) 

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Bens Rieju:

Leute, ich hab jz alles gemacht, krümmer drossel raus, die teile von der cdi ebn ds kabl ausgsteckt und die cdi aufgebohrt, und lufi drossl raus, sie dreht aber immer noch nicht aus... mensch was soll ich noch machen 😕

Haat das gleiche Problem wie ich. Eine von 100 Riejus hat eine andere Zündung. Keine Ahnung warum.

• 2 months later...
Am 24.10.2019 um 14:53 schrieb Bens Rieju:

Leute, ich hab jz alles gemacht, krümmer drossel raus, die teile von der cdi ebn ds kabl ausgsteckt und die cdi aufgebohrt, und lufi drossl raus, sie dreht aber immer noch nicht aus... mensch was soll ich noch machen 😕

Es gibt mittlerweile eine offene Polini ECU (bis 14000 rpm)

https://www.polini.com/en/cdi-polini-for-minarelli/

https://www.wms24.de/tuning-teile/motor/zuendung-lichtmaschine/cdi-zuendspulen/253553/zuendeinheit-cdi-polini-minarelli-am6-e4?c=230

bearbeitet von Pagig

• 1 month later...
Am 6.1.2020 um 16:58 schrieb Pagig:

Hab mir diese CDI bestellt. Kommt aber erst in ein paar Wochen an. Berichte dann obs funktioniert hat.

• 3 weeks later...