[S] 70cc Exhaust for Metrakit SP (Am6)

Arcenon

Hey people,

I am from the Netherlands and I am looking for the following parts:

I found a Metrakit SP cilinder for a low price, so that is taken care off. All there is left is a good 50/70cc exhaust! Preferable a SCR Corse HM 50/70!

This all have to fit under a CPI SM. I am looking for these parts and they have to be in good condition.

Let me hear your prices.

bearbeitet von Arcenon

Hey people,

I am from the Netherlands and I am looking for the following parts:

-Cilinder (AM6) 70cc for standard krankshaft::Gilardoni/Airsal sport/Top performance/ETC.

-Also I am searching for a 19 or 21mm Carb.

-I am also interested in buying a SCR Corse SM Chrome/Handmade

-I am also looking for the Metrakit CDI

This all have to fit under a CPI SM. I am looking for these parts and they have to be in good condition.

Let me hear your prices.

Hi, I could offer you an original Ducati CDI, it is not rev-limited like the original CPI CDI and revs up to 13,800rpm (tested), are you interested in?

kind regards mecki

Would it perform the same as the Metrakit CDI? And would it fit and work on my cpi sm? And it depends on for how much you want to sell it.

Hi, I could offer you an original Ducati CDI, it is not rev-limited like the original CPI CDI and revs up to 13,800rpm (tested), are you interested in?

kind regards mecki

Would it perform the same as the Metrakit CDI? And would it fit and work on my cpi sm? And it depends on for how much you want to sell it.

Well the CDI is probably taken care off, so I can scrap that one of the list. But I still need the Exhaust/Cilinder/Carb!!

he wants 60€ for the carburator.

Hmm that's too much anyway, but I probably found a good carb. A 21mm Dellorto PHBG for 30 euro :)

So all there is left is the cilinder, exhaust!? I am guessing no one has the exhaust or wants to give it away so if nobody comes know ill buy it new from GP24.

I found a Metrakit SP cilinder for a low price, so that is taken care off. All there is left is a good 50/70cc exhaust! Preferable a SCR Corse HM 50/70!

Edit:

I recieved the 70cc cilinder. So there is no need for a 50/70 exhaust anymore, a normal good 70cc exhaust will do the job aswell!

bearbeitet von Bounc3r