70cc Metrakit SP, what exhaust for on a CPI SM?

Arcenon

Hey,

I have a question, which exhaust should I take? It have to perform on a Metrakit SP cilinder.

I am thinking about the

-SCR Corse SM chrome

-SCR Corse Handmade 50/70

-Yasuni R2

Maybe one of these?: Click

It has to fit undere here.

afbeelding323pq8.jpg

bearbeitet von Arcenon

i think that the scr handmade would be getter than the r2, but it's a bit more expensiv

if you want to buy from opvoeren take the r2 its also a very good exhaust ;)

mfg

Well I don't really mind the extra costs. I just want what's best. Can anyone of you can confirm what type of yasuni r2 fits and what type of SCR HM 50/70 fits? Would the Motorhispania RYZ version of the SCR HM 50/70 found here on gp24.de fit?

bearbeitet von Arcenon

when you dont mind the money why you dont buy the jolly moto ?? :D

I don't mind the extra costs between the SCR Corse HM 50/70 and the Yasuni R2. My maxium budget is 200 euro.

Would the SCR Corse Hm 50/70 Motorhispania RYZ Edition fit under my cpi sm!?!?!?!

bearbeitet von Arcenon

Normally all the Pipes assembled under the Motorbikes are nearly the same.

There are only little differences in how they are connected to the frame.

So you can take the SCR Corse of Motorhispania RYZ if it's a Low-Pipe ;)

bearbeitet von Bounc3r

Normally all the Pipes assembled under the Motorbikes are nearly the same.

There are only little differences in how they are connected to the frame.

So you can take the SCR Corse of Motorhispania RYZ if it's a Low-Pipe :rolleyes:

Ok but I don't know if it IS a low pipe, it isn't said in the product information page.

it shows it... look better

when it says "Cross-version" it's upper.. and otherwhise it's just low

also you can just look on the picture then you see it on the pictures on GP24.de

But the problem is: the picture for example the SCR Hm 50/70 Yamaha TZR is the same as the SCR Hm50/70 MH RYZ xD

Btw he mikeo26 ook hier ;)?

it shows it... look better

when it says "Cross-version" it's upper.. and otherwhise it's just low

also you can just look on the picture then you see it on the pictures on GP24.de

GP24.de is not the same as gearparts24.de ;)

For Tuning-Parts www.gearparts24.de is the right adress!

But the problem is: the picture for example the SCR Hm 50/70 Yamaha TZR is the same as the SCR Hm50/70 MH RYZ xD

Btw he mikeo26 ook hier ;)?

Do you really want a pipe that runs under the engine? If the police is strict in the netherlands then I would take the cross-version of the SCR HM, it absolutely runs great on 70cc cylinders, so if you plan to install a 70/76cc cylinder, then take the SCR HM ;)

Gearparts24 can't make a photograph of every exhaust pipe for different models, this would be too expensive so they make 1 picture of the low-pipe an 1 picture of the cross-version! My experience says that the pipes for Yamaha TZR, Aprilia RS, Rieju RS2 and Motorhispania RX have a longer tube between the silencer and the resonance body, this tube is shorter if you order the pipe for Supermoto and Cross brommers ;)^^

kind regards mecki ;)

bearbeitet von Mecki

GP24.de is not the same as gearparts24.de ;)

For Tuning-Parts www.gearparts24.de is the right adress!

Do you really want a pipe that runs under the engine? If the police is strict in the netherlands then I would take the cross-version of the SCR HM, it absolutely runs great on 70cc cylinders, so if you plan to install a 70/76cc cylinder, then take the SCR HM ;)

Gearparts24 can't make a photograph of every exhaust pipe for different models, this would be too expensive so they make 1 picture of the low-pipe an 1 picture of the cross-version! My experience says that the pipes for Yamaha TZR, Aprilia RS, Rieju RS2 and Motorhispania RX have a longer tube between the silencer and the resonance body, this tube is shorter if you order the pipe for Supermoto and Cross brommers ;)^^

kind regards mecki ;)

Hmm, keep in mind that the standard exhaust of a CPI SM isn't considered ''normal/standard'' here in The Netherlands neither. I actually think I will be safer off with a low exhaust then the standard exhaust. I don't know about the SCR Cross HM, i really don't know if it fits. Can anyone confirm?

Hmm, keep in mind that the standard exhaust of a CPI SM isn't considered ''normal/standard'' here in The Netherlands neither. I actually think I will be safer off with a low exhaust then the standard exhaust. I don't know about the SCR Cross HM, i really don't know if it fits. Can anyone confirm?

Do I understand somethin wrong or you?^^

The standard exhaust of a CPI SM = low, this would be cross/upper: http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1403/img8616oq1.jpg

Do I understand somethin wrong or you?^^

The standard exhaust of a CPI SM = low, this would be cross/upper: http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1403/img8616oq1.jpg

I was replying on this:

Do you really want a pipe that runs under the engine? If the police is strict in the netherlands then I would take the cross-version

My current pipe isn't considered normal/standard neither :thumbsup:

But could anyone point me a 70cc Exhaust that actually fits, in stock and under 180 euro!?!?!