''Cross'' Exhausts on CPI Supermoto

Arcenon

yes it fits under your CPI!

Sweet, are you absoluetly sure? So I don't have to make difficult modifications? It's a upward exhaust you know?

Well if it fits I will order it immediately. And it performs good under a 70cc Metrakit SP?

Yes. it perfoms very godd under a 70ccm MK SP.

The upper exhaust fits, when you take it from a Derbi Senda.

Great, it comes from a Derbi Senda DRD 2007 model. So you guys are sure it fits without making something myself? (so the hanging points are the same for derbi and cpi?)

When the exhaust is the same else at the normal derbi Senda (X-Race, X-Treme) it fits.

I didn't get what you said here :student:. It was mounted under a Derbi Senda DRD 2007 Model. Will it fit without making a extra ''hanging'' point or something like that?

Btw I just thought about this: Doesn't a 2007 Derbi Senda uses a DB050 block? Will it fit on my AM6 too? If it doesn't is there something like a adapter/convertor?

bearbeitet von Arcenon

sry! my english is bad, i know^^

Ok.

Also. The Derbi DRD have the same frame esle the derbi sedna x-treme and x-race.

But i don`t know, they have the same exhaust too.

Buti think this are the same.

Also. the exhaust fits on your CPI, but you have to make a adapter for the Cylinder.

Because the derbi exhaust will fixed with screws, and the AM6 Cylinder will fixed with springs.

sry! my english is bad, i know^^

Ok.

Also. The Derbi DRD have the same frame esle the derbi sedna x-treme and x-race.

But i don`t know, they have the same exhaust too.

Buti think this are the same.

Also. the exhaust fits on your CPI, but you have to make a adapter for the Cylinder.

Because the derbi exhaust will fixed with screws, and the AM6 Cylinder will fixed with springs.

Ok but the exhaust will fit with the frame and everything? And how can I ''hang'' it under my seat? Do I have to make holes for screwes myself?

I don't have to make a adapter if that is the only thing because the standard exhaust from CPI has a metal plate with screws too just like derbi. But is there a diiference between a Derbi DB050 and a Derbi Am6 when you look at exhausts connectors?

Ok but the exhaust will fit with the frame and everything? And how can I ''hang'' it under my seat? Do I have to make holes for screwes myself?

I don't have to make a adapter if that is the only thing because the standard exhaust from CPI has a metal plate with screws too just like derbi. But is there a diiference between a Derbi DB050 and a Derbi Am6 when you look at exhausts connectors?

Yes. The frame is no problem. The exhaust fits on the derbi and on the CPI Frame.

Maybe the holder by the bend not fits, but this holder you dont need.

And Yes. Unfortunately it is a difference between these exhaust connectors, also between AM6 and Derbi.

But with a pipe you have clear this problem, I think. But I am not shure about this.

Yes. The frame is no problem. The exhaust fits on the derbi and on the CPI Frame.

Maybe the holder by the bend not fits, but this holder you dont need.

And Yes. Unfortunately it is a difference between these exhaust connectors, also between AM6 and Derbi.

But with a pipe you have clear this problem, I think. But I am not shure about this.

So there is a difference between the DERBI AM6 (so the screwes) and DERBI DB050 exhaust connection? Is there a adaptor for this or something?

People help me out please, chrisi01 is a user on this forum and he sells a SCR Corse HM upward model. It came off a Aprilia RX50. Does somebody knows for sure it will fit under a cpi SM?

bearbeitet von Bounc3r

so the exhaust from chris01 adapts to your CPI-SM because I have to exhaust myself on my CPI! if you still need what then tell me about it I have the exhaust!

mfg

GREAT :rolleyes: so it fits with the frame and everything? I have one question left, how can I make it under my seat? (you know the, silencer/endshaldampfer thingy :P)

Could you perhaps send me a few pictures how you made that exhaust fit on your cpi sm?

bearbeitet von Arcenon

indeed the whole fits securely on your cpi no everything is no problem!

yes I can you be happy to send photos until tomorrow but please remember me otherwise I forget ^ ^

lg

How can I connect the exhaust on my moped? I now have with the standard exhaust a Derbi connection. And on the picture of the SCR you can see it only has a pipe and no screw-connection. Is there a adaptor? Can you link me one, or did you got one with the exhaust?

And please remember to send those photo's tomorrow :D

Ask chrisi01 whether he has the Adapter or not.

But normally, if it has to fit with a Derbi Cylinder, it has to fit with the CPI-Cylinder as well.

Because both of the cylinders have the holes to use screws.

Ok, I just asked him if he had a Adapter. Btw noob question: The exhaust is connected on the cilinder right? Well I am still driving with the standard cilinder, but next week or so I put my Metrakit SP under it, does this has the same holes with screws or something else xD?

Ok, I just asked him if he had a Adapter. Btw noob question: The exhaust is connected on the cilinder right? Well I am still driving with the standard cilinder, but next week or so I put my Metrakit SP under it, does this has the same holes with screws or something else xD?

No, it doesn't fit, because the Metrakit SP is a cylinder like they from Rieju's and these cylinder hasn't holes with screws. They has holes for plums. So you need a exhaust for an AM6 cylinder (Rieju etc.).

No, it doesn't fit, because the Metrakit SP is a cylinder like they from Rieju's and these cylinder hasn't holes with screws. They has holes for plums. So you need a exhaust for an AM6 cylinder (Rieju etc.).

Hey, the exhaust from Chrisi only has a plum right? So i just need the adapter for my standard cilinder for a while, and after a while ill put the mk sp under it and then i can remove the adapter and it fits then right?

such a fool even the match at SP because it because it also springs to get!

mfg

Sorry can't see what you are saying there. But could you please make me some pictures of it? (how it is hanging under the seat?)

Well Chrisi from this forum sold his SCR Corse HM Cross. But I now found someone who sells a Yasuni HM Cross for only 130 euro's and it's in perfect condition. How will this perform on the standard 50cc cilinder? And will it perform good with a Metrakit SP 70cc cilinder? What is the resonance/powerband of this exhaust?

And most important: Will it fit under my CPI SM???

Well Chrisi from this forum sold his SCR Corse HM Cross. But I now found someone who sells a Yasuni HM Cross for only 130 euro's and it's in perfect condition. How will this perform on the standard 50cc cilinder? And will it perform good with a Metrakit SP 70cc cilinder? What is the resonance/powerband of this exhaust?

And most important: Will it fit under my CPI SM???

Anyone please reply, it's about this exhaust:

YASUNI HM CROSS

yasuni_crosshm.jpg

It's popular so I have to react fast on the advertisement.

bearbeitet von der_endgegner

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Neu erstellen...