''Cross'' Exhausts on CPI Supermoto

Arcenon

On which Motorcycle is the version you want to buy normally mounted?

The power of the Yasuni Cross is better on 70cc cilinders than on 50cc. But it will work also good on the standard cilinder.

So, if it fits, buy it and have fun.

bearbeitet von Bounc3r

On which Motorcycle is the version you want to buy normally mounted?

The power of the Yasuni Cross is better on 70cc cilinders than on 50cc. But it will work also good on the standard cilinder.

So, if it fits, buy it and have fun.

The exhaust came off a Derbi Senda (unknow, somewhere between 2002<>2006). And the other advertisement I found was a exhaust from a Derbi Senda DRD 03. So will it fit under my moped?

Push, come on people. Someone must knows this right?

I just looked on www.Gearparts24.de. And then Brand: Derbi,

Model: Senda, Brückenrahmen

Motor: EBS

Baujahr: 2000 - 2006

And when I went to the exhausts for this model I saw that there was a Yasuni Cross HM in the list. So does this mean it fits? Because I heard all exhausts fit for EBS block Derbi 2000><2006?

EDIT von der_endgegner: Hello Arcenon. Please don't double post. Use the edit button! :thumbsup:

bearbeitet von der_endgegner

Ok sorry Der_Endgenger. How many days do I have to wait to push my topic u again on this forum?

And btw, the Yasuni cross's are all sold to someone else :P. I just found this gianelli exhaust, does anyone knows if this one fits?

hpim2586sx1.jpg

hpim2589zf7.jpg

hpim2593ib1.jpg

The Gianelli does not fit on CPI, one of my friends bought them, and he had to adjust very much.

Ok that is clear. Does anyone knows a good ''cross'' exhaust (upward) for on 50/70cc that fits under a CPI SM?

Question, if i buy a scr corse HM Cross Derbi exhaust. Does the exhaust has a derbi flansch attached to the exhaust allready or is it a exhaust where i can put on the derbi flansch if i want? Because I need to have a derbi flansch for the standard cilinder but after a while ill put my mk sp 70cc cilinder under there and that has a ''pipe'' connection.

All the exhausts for Derbi models are delivered witha flansch to fix it with springs.

But I don't no whether the flansch is welded or not. For this information you have to wait for information of a user drives a Derbi.

Sweet, the SCR Corse HM 50/70 Cross for derbi is delivered with a REMOVABLE Derbi flansch, so it fits on a derbi cylinder (connection with screwes) and it fits on a AM6 cylinder (connection with pipes). I will be ordering this exhaust in some days now, anyone could give me a median time of arrival? It has 3 green blocks atm.

3 green blocks means that GP24 can send you the exhaust as soon as your money transfered to GP24.

So it takes normally 2 days to transfer the money and from that on 3 or 4 days to deliver it from Germany to the Netherlands I think.

Sweet :D I am going to order it tonight. So with a little luck it will arrive on tuesday/wednesday next week :). Well thanks for the help, I guess this topic can be closed now.

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Neu erstellen...