Installing TOP CDI, need help! scroll to the bottom of the page

Hello,

I have a CPI SM '07 and the following setup:

Gilardoni (80) 74cc

Stock carb (anyone know how much MM?)

Tecnigas E-nox

Ubersetzung: 12/48

And the rest is stock aswell. I can REV my cilinder up to 11k, isn't it supposed to go further? My top speed on the digital dashboard is 114km so that is i think 100 real km.

Is there anything that I could do to make it run faster without changing exhaust?

bearbeitet von Arcenon

@ Arcenon:

Your original CDI is restricted at 10k-11k RPMs

if you want your engine to rev higher, you need to change your CDI(f.a. for the Metrakit ProRace CDI)

I think your original carburettor has an outlet of 14 or 16 mms

best regards

Edit:

@Arcenon: Which Carburator do you have? How big is it?

omg das hat er doch gefragt :yes:

bearbeitet von Private Joker
Zitat enfernt, da ich die zitierten Beiträge entfernt habe.

Yes a other CDI

The cpi Cdi runs up to 11k and then its over

http://www.gearparts24.de/CDI-Top-Performa...unkt::1855.html

greets

Ok so my cilinder can rev up higher then the stock CDI allows?

@Xtreme Racer, I forgot how to say ubersetzung in english and I did remember how to say it in german. I am from the netherlands btw.

@RCR Racer, I have the stock carb, but I don't know what size it is.

@Masterme, Ok I will have a look on that CDI

What RPM should a gilardoni be able to make? (median)

bearbeitet von Arcenon

Ok sounds sweet but I have no idea how i can connect that cdi to my moped, does anyone knows how to or has a schedule or anything?

Btw: thanks for all the reply's so far.

/Edit on GP24 there is some text at the bottom of the productpage that is saying something about the ignition has to be this or this or it doesn't fit. What fits on a cpi sm?

bearbeitet von Arcenon

Ok thanks, I just ordered a TOP CDI so it should be here in a few days. I'll inform you guys when i get it.

Well I got it yesterday and i am trying to put it on my cpi sm accordingly to the tutorial: http://www.2stroke-tuning.com/forum/CDI-we...ope-t25632.html

But I can't get the damn tank off!, I got the screw under my seat and i see one on the right side of the moped but is there a hidden one on the left side aswell between all the cables and stuff? Please help!

Well I got it yesterday and i am trying to put it on my cpi sm accordingly to the tutorial: http://www.2stroke-tuning.com/forum/CDI-we...ope-t25632.html

But I can't get the damn tank off!, I got the screw under my seat and i see one on the right side of the moped but is there a hidden one on the left side aswell between all the cables and stuff? Please help!

Lol nvm, this is out of my league. It seems I have to solder cables and stuff too. I am putting everything back on and I will bring it to the dealer on friday.. :D