Exhaust

Hello, 2stroke-tuning members!

I need your advices!

I have D50B0 engine, original cylinder, Dell`orto 17,5mm carb. with 125 jet, translation 11/53 ( will be 14/53 )

Which of the following exhaust systems will be best with original cylinder (Closer to the new season will be a cylinder kit 70-80cc sport or midrace class) :

* Giannelli

* Leovince V6

* Malossi MHR Replica Supermoto

* Turbokit Chromado (as i know is the same as Hebo Performer)

* Tecnigas Enox

Tell me which exhaust system would be better? What is the maximum speed can be developed with these tubes at ratio 14/53?

* Giannelli - Pretty nice

* Leovince V6 - Forget this one its as good as the original (lol)

* Turbokit Chromado

* Tecnigas Enox - Would be the best of the ones you want...

I would take the Turbokit GP50cc ... its like the best one for 50cc... I have it myself and the sound is just awesome and the look is like wtf nice !

* Giannelli - Pretty nice

* Leovince V6 - Forget this one its as good as the original (lol)

* Turbokit Chromado

* Tecnigas Enox - Would be the best of the ones you want...

I would take the Turbokit GP50cc ... its like the best one for 50cc... I have it myself and the sound is just awesome and the look is like wtf nice !

Du empfiehlst ihm grad nen Enox, wenn man weiß das er bald nen 70er/80er will?!?!

@ Alix

You have a 125er jet in your carb.???

Ok, i would also say that the MHR replica ist the best for you, dont

choose the Enox please when you really want to drive 70/80 ccm ;)

mfg

Yes, that`s right! I have 125 jet in my Dell`orto 17,5mm carb.

I thought about Giannelli or MHR Replica..

I will drive on 50cc till winter ending, than i will put another cylinder kit.

P.S.

Someone can say, what top speed can be developed with these tubes at ratio 14/53?

bearbeitet von Alix #636

ahm bakerystreetrider:

der mhr replica is aber für 50cc gebaut und nicht für 80cc

du meinst den mhr supermoto der is für 80cc gebaut

Da bist du leider falsch informiert:

Es gibt die Malossi MHR Supermoto (upper) und die Malossi MHR gp (lower) Anlagen, welche für den Malossi MHR 80cc Zylinderkit bzw. Dem Malossi MHR Team gebaut sind und sich wegen des hohen Drehzahlbandes eher schlecht auf Originalzylinder und 50er/70er Sportsetups fahren lassen wobei diese Anlagen "drehzahlgeiler" sind als die replicas da der Malossi MHR 80 Zylinder einen 1-Ring Kolben hat der Replica Zylinder jedoch einen Zwei Ring Kolben der den Replica-Zylinder nicht so hoch drehen lässt!

Die Replica Anlagen (wobei die Zusatzbezeichnung Supermoto oder GP wieder nur angibt ob es sich um einen Lower oder Upper handelt) haben ein viel niedriger angesetztes Drehzahlband wodurch sie sich auf Originalzylinder, 50er/70er und 80er Sportsetups gut fahren lassen aber für den Einsatz am Malossi MHR Replica Zylinderkit (2-Ring Kolben Drehmomentzylinder) konzipiert ist!

da gibts wieder so vollprofis die schreibn das der v6 ein scheis is^^, lustig.

gianelli is the same as the malossi mhr replcia

turbokit is the same like hebo performer.

and with a bigger cylinder, the enox isn´t the best exhaust.

on an airsal 70ccm cylinder, the turbo

kit will work well.

da gibts wieder so vollprofis die schreibn das der v6 ein scheis is^^, lustig.

gianelli is the same as the malossi mhr replcia

turbokit is the same like hebo performer.

and with a bigger cylinder, the enox isn´t the best exhaust.

on an airsal 70ccm cylinder, the turbo

kit will work well.

und DANN gibts wieder so spezialisten, die sagen das der gia glecih is wie der MHR replica ;)

Hello, 2stroke-tuning members!

I need your advices!

I have D50B0 engine, original cylinder, Dell`orto 17,5mm carb. with 125 jet, translation 11/53 ( will be 14/53 )

Which of the following exhaust systems will be best with original cylinder (Closer to the new season will be a cylinder kit 70-80cc sport or midrace class) :

* Giannelli

* Leovince V6

* Turbokit Chromado (as i know is the same as Hebo Performer)

* Tecnigas Enox

Tell me which exhaust system would be better? What is the maximum speed can be developed with these tubes at ratio 14/53?

As it's good for Torque Setups (Like the 50cc stock cylinder and 80 cc Sport Cylinder kits) ,I would clearly take the Gianelli. It's cheap, good in quality and performance, and looks good.

Also the Valve times of the 50 cc stock cylinder and the 80 cc sport cylinder are good for taking the Gianelli.

Greetings

-Fabian

Da bist du leider falsch informiert:

Es gibt die Malossi MHR Supermoto (upper) und die Malossi MHR gp (lower) Anlagen, welche für den Malossi MHR 80cc Zylinderkit bzw. Dem Malossi MHR Team gebaut sind und sich wegen des hohen Drehzahlbandes eher schlecht auf Originalzylinder und 50er/70er Sportsetups fahren lassen wobei diese Anlagen "drehzahlgeiler" sind als die replicas da der Malossi MHR 80 Zylinder einen 1-Ring Kolben hat der Replica Zylinder jedoch einen Zwei Ring Kolben der den Replica-Zylinder nicht so hoch drehen lässt!

Die Replica Anlagen (wobei die Zusatzbezeichnung Supermoto oder GP wieder nur angibt ob es sich um einen Lower oder Upper handelt) haben ein viel niedriger angesetztes Drehzahlband wodurch sie sich auf Originalzylinder, 50er/70er und 80er Sportsetups gut fahren lassen aber für den Einsatz am Malossi MHR Replica Zylinderkit (2-Ring Kolben Drehmomentzylinder) konzipiert ist!

Da redet der Spezialist ^^ Beide Malossi Replica Anlagen sind 50cm³ anlagen und für den 50er MHR Replica Zylinder gebaut wenn überhaupt. Sieh dir doch einfach mal die dicke der Resobirne an und sag dann nochmal der wäre für 80cm³ gebaut ;)

Und der MHR Replica dreht auch seine 14k upm, und dass ungeportet, wo dreht der denn bitte niedrig? :crazy:

und DANN gibts wieder so spezialisten, die sagen das der gia glecih is wie der MHR replica ;)

Beim Lower und beim Underseat ist´s ja auch so, beim upper ist der alte Gia gleich ;)

@Alix, Why are u talking english to us when u are from Neumünster? Or are u already living in Denmark?

So u just accumulated the question of the question, "What´s the best exhaust" ^^ And like anytime its´s just a rumble bumble about it, cause everyone love´s another exhaust. But let me tell you, one of the best exhausts for you are the Yasuni R2 and the SCR Handmade Upper&Lower, which is nearly similar to the Metrakit SP Exhaust. Those are really good on your original cylinder but they rly unfold their power on 70-80cm³ midrace cylinders.

With kind regards, *Stardust ;)

If i knew, that i will upgrade soon to 70/80cc, i would take the SCR Corse Handmade 50/70. (Upper or Lower, makes no big difference)

It's one of the best exhausts on original 50cc and still a good exhaust for 70/80cc sport cylinders.

greetings, richi.

@Alix, Why are u talking english to us when u are from Neumünster? Or are u already living in Denmark?

So u just accumulated the question of the question, "What´s the best exhaust" ^^ And like anytime its´s just a rumble bumble about it, cause everyone love´s another exhaust. But let me tell you, one of the best exhausts for you are the Yasuni R2 and the SCR Handmade Upper&Lower, which is nearly similar to the Metrakit SP Exhaust. Those are really good on your original cylinder but they rly unfold their power on 70-80cm³ midrace cylinders.

With kind regards, *Stardust ;)

Thank you Stardust for your reply!

I write in English because i know it well and my knowlages in German language aren`t so big.. And i`m not from Denmark, i`m from Latvia, Riga.

P.S.

I think i will choose Giannelli. Because i need an upper version and there is no SCR Handmade on Gearparts24.de for my engine.

Stardust if you know, tell me. Pinnions from senda 2000-> (EBS engine) fit new senda with D50B0 engine, aren`t they??

bearbeitet von Alix #636