Der "Kleine-Fragen-Thread"

[Savior]

Airsal Racing kannst schon mit PR fahren, geht ziemlich gut, bin ich schonmal gefahren (Dave* hatte es so). Nur der Airsal ist ein bisschen überfordert mit dem PR, aber gehen tuts und wenn du mal was stärkeres holst, warum nicht^^

mfG

Jo danke hab se bis jz nämlich nur bis 10000 upm gedreht weil ich nicht wusste obs was macht. Hab se jz auch ma "ausgefahren" die kommt aber nur bis ca. 10900 woran liegt das?

das liegt dran das die CPI CDI gedrosselt ist

aber 10900 mit ori pott geht eig. eh

@ mizi: das geht ganz von alleine wenn du sie rauftust :rolleyes:

mfg

Hey, a short question in english:

I am going to sell my cpi sm soon and i have 12/48 as ubersetzung at the moment, the auspuff has a drossel now so it runs 47kmph. But i can only 3 gears because of the ubersetzung is too heavy, can i fix this easily by putting the ubersetzung to 10/48?

So i want it to still run 47 but want to use all 6 gears.

bearbeitet von Arcenon

Is it the original Exhaust?

If it is, you only have to change the Ubersetzung to the original. I think the original Ubersetzung is 12/62.

But it's better to wait others people's answers.

with kind regards

Kila

bearbeitet von Kila
  • Like 1

Is it the original Exhaust?

If it is, you only have to change the Ubersetzung to the original. I think the original Ubersetzung is 12/62.

But it's better to wait others people's answers.

with kind regards

Kila

No it's not the original exhaust, it's a tecnigas e-nox with drossel. I know the best would be to turn the ubersetzung to the original, original was 11/62 but the fact is the rear/back setzung is pretty expansive, the setzung in front is only 10 euro's so my question is if i turn the ubersetzung 10/48 will i achieve the same as 11/62?

bearbeitet von Arcenon

a sport-exhaust with drossel is the worst who you can do!

they wouldn´t come to the reso, and this is, why you can´t go up with the gears!

the best is to change the ubersetzung, but when you do this, it will be necessery to make the drossel a little bit fewer!

i hope you understand my poor english :student:

rg

a sport-exhaust with drossel is the worst who you can do!

they wouldn´t come to the reso, and this is, why you can´t go up with the gears!

the best is to change the ubersetzung, but when you do this, it will be necessery to make the drossel a little bit fewer!

i hope you understand my poor english :student:

rg

I get what you are saying. But a company put the drossel in the exhaust, so I don't know where it is in the exhaust? Can i reach it and do i have to scrape some of of it or what?

when you put the exhaust off from the engine, look at the part who gets a little peace into the engine!

there should be the drossel! when you make the hole bigger, than runs your motocycle speedier!

but when you then make the Ubersetzung, you would get the same speed, but with more power!

rg

when you put the exhaust off from the engine, look at the part who gets a little peace into the engine!

there should be the drossel! when you make the hole bigger, than runs your motocycle speedier!

but when you then make the Ubersetzung, you would get the same speed, but with more power!

rg

Ok i will look a it in a few mins, thanks for your reactions. But btw its not the standard produced drossel but put in by the dealer, so its not the original drossel, but i will look for a hole at the beginning (engine part) of the exhaust

yes, it should be littler by this drossel!

another drossel in a sport-exhaust i didn´t ever hear about....

Ah i found it and it is shocking lol. The original diameter was 24mm but the drossel made it only 11mm.... figures it drove like shit. But since I still had the orginal exhaust (diamter 22mm), ive made my own drossel so its 15mm now with the standard exhaust, i think i am going to sell the tecnigas e-nox. It drives 70kmph on the dashboard in the 5th gear, so still no 6 but that is kinda logical. Thank you for helping.

I have another question: I want to sell my CPI SM Tecnigas E-nox because i'm selling my moped with the standard exhaust. Does the cpi sm version of the e-nox fits on other mopeds aswell? If so which?

bearbeitet von Arcenon

I have another question: I want to sell my CPI SM Tecnigas E-nox because i'm selling my moped with the standard exhaust. Does the cpi sm version of the e-nox fits on other mopeds aswell? If so which?

so far i know, cpi has an other engine as other motorcycles...

and without changes i am sure, it wouldn´t

rg

so far i know, cpi has an other engine as other motorcycles...

and without changes i am sure, it wouldn´t

rg

Ah im not talking about the flansch at the engine, the original cpi cilinder has a derbi flansch exhaust connection. I have used the e-nox on the original engine and a other AM6 cilinder (so not with the derbi flansch but with am6 flansch). I am talking FRAME-wise.

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Neu erstellen...